Last seen over 3 years ago
Member since Dec 23, 2009
claire1812Tiffany, your parcel finally arrived. Thank you so much for this swap. I hope to swap again with you on swapidu soon !almost 5 years ago
Amanda MGreat trade! Thanks!almost 5 years ago
Lovetoshop31Great swap!! Thank you!almost 5 years ago
jdemolicTiffany was awesome as always ! Thanks so much for trading with me . Hope to trade with you again real soon ..almost 5 years ago
Hi… Iâ€™m Tiffany. I’m almost always looking for great stuff, and it drives my husband crazy. (G-d bless him!) I started swapping online in 2009, but I have been selling online since 1996. My husband’s and my eBay (and half.com) user name is newadditions. Feel free to check out our feedback.
Starting up an online upcycling and vintage sales business on Storenvy. http://saintsalvage.storenvy.com/ I’m so excited about this venture.
Feel free to follow me on: Blogger: http://saintsalvage.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tiffany-sollog/1/a92/3a1
My simple rules:
1. Serious swappers only. Game-players â€œneed not applyâ€. I have had problems in previous swaps, so…. please BE HONEST in your transactions with me. I really appreciate it and thank you in advance.
2. I really want to stick with US/ Canada swappers, unless it’s a SPECIAL item. It really helps with shipping times, and cuts the risks of damage while in the mail.
3. Please don’t ask me to hold items…. I’m in the process of purging, and I really want to make some good swaps. I think itâ€™s unfair for other swappers to miss an opportunity to buy/trade and for the items to just be waiting to go to happy home so I will not hold them. So, please feel free to make me a trade offer, or send me a PM.
4. I love to swap and I especially enjoy quality items. Please keep in mind: Iâ€™m being really picky about my trades, because I have â€œtoo much stuffâ€. Please don’t be offended if I turn you down.
5. If we decide to make a trade together, and you have less tokens, I would like you to ship out first. I most likely will not ship first unless you have a decent amount of feedback, or unless we’ve swapped in the past.
6. I appreciate reasonably timely shipping, to close swaps out. I understand that life happens . I am busy, too, with work and such, but please do not ship my package late, I will NOT wait a month for a package. I work on a construction site, so try to ship two to three times a week, and I like to ship in bulk.
Iâ€™m looking for things from my favorite stores/ designers, but especially:
-Denim/ jeans. I wear them, plus I’m planning on “upcycling” some.
-Victoriaâ€™s Secret Bras in 38D (peach & underwire)
-Authentic Tiffany Jewelry (my name!)
- Authentic Designer Handbags
- Cashmere Items
- LUSH Cosmetics
- Philosophy Skin Care
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Urban Decay
- Wallflower (BBW) refills
- “Grandpa style” scarves
- Nail polishes by Nars, Chanel, OPI, Essie, VINTAGE Hard Candy
- DS/ Wii things for my boys
- Jane Wheeler Hat (“13” wore it on “House”)
- Ipod, Ipad, Iphone & accessories
- Crafting books (especially upcycling jeans, etc)
- Clarisonic Brushes and cleansers
- Free People
- Alexander McQueen (RIP Feb 17, 2010)
- most “for Target” designers
- Liberty of London (current or vintage, I don’t have a preference).
- Fashion/ Style books, and Costume jewelry books
- Cheap Chic Book