Last seen over 3 years ago
Member since Jan 7, 2011
DayanaVery fast shipping! Love the items!over 8 years ago
Hello! My name is Andi. I have done many swaps with many swappers, both on this site and random others, so worry not, I will not short you and expect the same respect from those that I swap with. I am a mother of 4 and married to a wonderful man. I have a designer fetish and am always looking to swap for something new. Many of my items are replicas, but very high in quality. I have a bunch, so if you are looking for something in particular, just ask me. I may just have your heartâ€™s desire. Please feel free to ask any questions and please add me as your friend. I love to meet new people, especially ones who have the same fashion cravings as myself!
1) I generally only trade inside the US, sorry.
2)I usually ship priority, unless it is significantly more expensive, and always put a delivery confirmation on it, so it can be tracked.
3) Please donâ€™t be offended if I canâ€™t find anything to swap for. I am generally very easy to get along with, a happy go lucky kind of girl!
4) Please ask questions about items before we swap. All swaps are final.
5) I will never swaplift anyone…please give me the same courtesy.
6) Feel free to browse my picture link. There are a lot of pieces in there, really! Most are available for a swap, as long as it is reasonable.
7) Many of my pieces are replica, not to be mistaken with â€œinspiredâ€. They all have correct markings and are great pieces. I just want to be clear, so as not to mislead anyone. If it is authentic, I will have listed it as such.
8) If I have more karma, you will need to ship first. If you initiate the swap, I will usually ask that you ship first. I have been swapping for a very long time, not just here, and have had a lot of experience with swaplifters. I try to give everyone a clean slate, but it gets hard to do when the cheats keep trying to get you, know what I mean?!
You can see my pics at photobucket.com/Designer_Connection
I try to keep it basic and fun. I hope to hear from you soon!