Last seen 4 days ago
Member since Mar 31, 2011
RuthGood trade, everything was as expected. Thanks!9 months ago
Rozzy77Thanks for the swap - Love the deer sweather!!11 months ago
pinkymill95Super cute, I can't wait to wear it!11 months ago
Rozzy77Great swap. The item had to be replaced so we decided to swap for a similar type of item. Glad to find a replacement. Hope you like the new color. Thanks for being so patience.about 1 year ago
7/5 Finally got a few tops listed yesterday. Hoping to get the pants/bottoms listed soon! Looking for other kinds of items? Let me know.
My preference on ‘watching’ items:
- If you are watching an item of mine, (especially if you are the only one) I will try to initiate a trade with you once I find items I am interested in.
* I GIVE PREFERENCE TO WHOM SENDS ME AN OFFER. Even if I dont prefer what’s offered, I will check out your other items, and try to negotiate with you first vs other ‘watch’ers.
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
*Dressy/professional tops and dresses (w/ sleeves)
*fall/summer dresses (close to or past the knee).
Basically, I’d love new additions to my professional wardrobe.
Always looking for:
- Loose tea (no bagged)
- GIFT CARDS!
- Cute Heels/flats (size 7.5(W)-8.5 depends on make)
- Cosmetics/ skincare products (feel free to ask; love all-natural)
- Perfumes/body items (feel free to ask; love all-natural)
- Odd/unique earrings
- Hair items (clips, ..) + accessories w/:
I love shopping for gifts for my teenage nieces, so junior’s clothes and gifts are acceptable!
**If you are a Pokemon card trader, I am also looking to collect ALL the Unkown alphabet! Please message me for my ‘Wanted’ List
I DON’T want *Ed Hardy *Hoop earrings *Flip-flops *Denim (except dark wash jeans)