Last seen over 12 years ago
Member since Nov 1, 2009
EmerenciaThanks for the items and the extras, Elizabeth! I love the dress principally! =)about 12 years ago
MissGabbyLoved the skirt thanks!about 12 years ago
Aleisha Rsuper fast shipping and very nice rehasher!!! thansk so much i lovelove it!!!over 12 years ago
RUBYgreat she shipped sooooo quickly!!!over 12 years ago
update – my cousin gave me all her rehashes, so if you are watching them on her profile, you can watch them on mine now, if you want to… My cousin is on here and she has really cute stuff – http://rehashclothes.com/abbeylayne
I don’t mind trading several of my items for one of yours. I don’t always try and trade dollar for dollar based on what the item cost new or what condition it is in. My goal is to get rid of stuff I don’t want, need, or wear and get stuff that I do. I don’t look at my clothes as cash money. Truthfully, I rarely pay full price for anything so I’m probably not really loosing out in that respect. I’m open to offers and really enjoy making more room for my husband’s clothes in our closet. =)
Especially looking for:
- - braided brown leather belt
- - spring/summer dresses and skirts. When its warm outside, I live in these.
- - tight fitting racerback tanks in medium (or a longer small) with a built in bra
- - VS Pink capri sweats size medium. Words ok as long as its not across the tush!
- - Vest.
- - Maxi dress.
- - Basic all cotton tees. V-neck preferred, short sleeved or cap sleeved.
- - Light spring time blazer. Not the shorter style. I think it’s called boyfriend.
- - Floral purse, medium size to large.
- - Light spring time long cardigans (by long I just mean below the waist. around the hips would be good.)
- - Florals.
Would rather not have:
- - button downs, unless they have some really pretty or interesting details
- - polos
- - anything solid black
- - basically anything with a collar usually
- - makeup – I’ve only worn makeup once in the last 6 years and that was at my wedding and you couldn’t even really tell it was there. God made you beautiful, no need to cover it up!
- - aeropostale
- - wet seal
- - rave
- - things w/ butterflies
- - horizontal stripes (actually I LOVE them, but my closet is overrun w/ stripes!)
- - clothes w/ words on them
- - bubble hems
I’m not too picky on brands, but there are just some that I haven’t had good experiences with the fit or construction (see above) and I’d rather not have them.
Tops – size medium
Bottoms – size 6, will probably only trade for shorts or crops/capris
I don’t want to be demanding, but is it too much to ask to respond to my offers in a timely manner? If you don’t want it, that’s okay, you don’t even have to give me a reason, just decline already! Or if you want to think about it, okay, just let me know. Don’t let 5 days go by without word, while other people were watching the item that I might be able to trade with! I mean, jeeze! =) That said, from now on if you don’t at least message me within two days of an offer, and you’ve obviously been online off and on since I’ve made the offer, I’m going to cancel it.